TO OUR ENGLISH SPEAKING FRIENDS:
WANT TO START A SPANISH PROGRAM IN YOUR UNITY MINISTRY?
Reaching out to nearby Spanish speaking communities commonly poses significant challenges for English speaking Unity ministries. Securing the necessary resources, personnel and time to create, implement and oversee Spanish language programming, be it services, classes and/or community events, can be difficult even for larger ministries.
This website is designed to jump start your ministry’s Spanish language programming, help you easily surmount all challenges and steer you toward realizing the goals your ministry sets.
HOW WILL UNITY PARA TODOS HELP US BEGIN?
Through our thought-provoking Spanish language videos and ongoing organizational support, Unity Para Todos will supply necessary resources and supportive personnel to help you create a welcoming Spanish congregation or expand one that has already started.
Unity Para Todos will provide you with:
- Weekly, professionally produced, spiritually sound messages (10 to 15 minutes each), including a short video clip for each message to use for advertisements;
- Videos and classes about Unity teachings (coming soon);
- Recorded meditations;
- Suggested music, some of which are our own recordings, with information on how to address copyright issues;
- Formatted, professional content in Spanish for your ministry’s website; and
- Remote support for your bilingual (English/Spanish) spiritual leader (“facilitator”) chosen by your Senior Minister.
All of the above will be accessed through this website. By using these tools, your ministry can choose to produce anything from a small evening discussion group focused on that week’s message to producing a full blown service. You pick the date, time and nature of whatever event best serves your community. UPT will support the Ministry’s facilitator through conference calls, including sharing experiences and best practices at least monthly among all facilitators in the program. Unity Para Todos will also work closely with Unity Worldwide Ministries and Unity World Headquarters to bring their Spanish language programming to you. While we will begin in 2018, a Unity Ministry can join us at any time.
WHAT WILL WE NEED TO DO?
Interested ministries need only to:
- Identify a Spanish speaking (bilingual) congregant/spiritual leader (“facilitator”) who will interact with Unity Para Todos on behalf of your ministry;
- Supply a computer with web access, a projector and a space to meet;
- Advertise conspicuously this website (www.unityparatodos.org) to the Ministry’s audiences at its Spanish services, classes or events;
- Prominently link our website to your ministry’s web postings in Spanish;
- Contribute a minimum monthly amount to Unity Para Todos of $195, cancellable at any time after the first three months (to sustain this program, ministries are encouraged to contribute some proportion of their revenue exceeding this amount);
- Fill out the attached application form [LINK].
Your Ministry sets its own Spanish language program’s goals. UPT will provide professional materials and skilled assistance to help it thrive. Whether your Ministry is initiating a new or growing an existing Spanish language program, our web-based, easily accessed materials, and our ongoing experienced support, can make launching and developing a Spanish language program uncomplicated and successful.
BRINGING UNITY’S INSPIRATIONAL TEACHINGS TO THE SPANISH SPEAKING WORLD.
We trust that your congregants, after hearing the message of Unity, will eagerly want to share their inspirational experiences with their friends and families from their native countries in their native language. Our intention is to make such sharing as simple as opening this website. We hope these personal, international referrals to our website will move us to our goal of dramatically increasing awareness among Spanish speakers of Unity’s awesome and motivational teachings.
Fill the application is to enroll your ministry in Unity Para Todos’ Program for English speaking Unity Ministries here.
Help use today’s modern media to expand the reach of the Unity movement. Numerous English speaking Unity ministries have already enthusiastically agreed to use Unity Para Todos’ program to facilitate starting or supplementing their existing Spanish language outreach efforts. For a current list, or to join us, please contact us at www.unityparatodos.org or at:
Rev. Johannys Hartog
Jack Hartog, CEO